modern society is satanic!

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
trump s no god. he just ordered that cops have substantially more power. instead of military they gave the cops MORE POWER than any military even established by the US government.

in war you cannot shot unless commanded while cops can shoot if they feel threatened. the marshals have more weapons that marines i know that have been deployed.

BOOMINGRANDPA

CHEAP A/F
Jan 8, 2017
NC
trump s no god. he just ordered that cops have substantially more power. instead of military they gave the cops MORE POWER than any military even established by the US government.in war you cannot shot unless commanded while cops can shoot if they feel threatened. the marshals have more weapons that marines i know that have been deployed.
yeah some of that i true but u know as a law abiding citizen i've never had a problem with cops.. if anything i wish they'd shot about 1000x's more criminals so we don't have to pay taxes to keep them locked 5-10 yrs then they get out make more babies we have to pay for and then commit more crimes dead people don't.........

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
yeah some of that i true but u know as a law abiding citizen i've never had a problem with cops.. if anything i wish they'd shot about 1000x's more criminals so we don't have to pay taxes to keep them locked 5-10 yrs then they get out make more babies we have to pay for and then commit more crimes dead people don't.........
people are getting shot for smoking weed. lol people are getting shot on a daily basis not having a weapon.

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
yea? it happens. getting shot for weed.. 

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

my cousin got shot in his door way.
dont break the law and comply with police request. problem solved.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
dont break the law and comply with police request. problem solved.
you understand reality? the law says pills that can and will kill you are legal but weed is illegal.

comney should be in jail. so should hillary and the bankers so yea im missing your point..

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
yea? it happens. getting shot for weed.. 

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

my cousin got shot in his door way.
So he was just sitting in his house smoking a bone and the cops came in and shot him for it?

As with 99.99% of police shootings I'm betting there's probably a fair bit more to this story.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
So he was just sitting in his house smoking a bone and the cops came in and shot him for it?
As with 99.99% of police shootings I'm betting there's probably a fair bit more to this story.
No. My cusin got shot because he was telling the cop **** them. They responded to call.

Point being he didnt have a weapon. The singke cop never called backup and fatally shot him when he could have maced him

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
No. My cusin got shot because he was telling the cop **** them. They responded to call. Point being he didnt have a weapon. The singke cop never called backup and fatally shot him when he could have maced him
Not worth the trouble arguing with you on this, but you and I both know that unless that cop is doing time for murder you're still not telling the whole story.

If police went around shooting every pot smoker you'd need landfills for all the corpses.

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
No. My cusin got shot because he was telling the cop **** them. They responded to call. Point being he didnt have a weapon. The singke cop never called backup and fatally shot him when he could have maced him
Not worth the trouble arguing with you on this, but you and I both know that unless that cop is doing time for murder you're still not telling the whole story.
Agreed. Also, being aggressive and cursing at the cops is not how you comply. FYI, it's spelled 'cousin'.

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
10+ year member
Feb 28, 2002
Tulsa, OK
you understand reality? the law says pills that can and will kill you are legal but weed is illegal. comney should be in jail. so should hillary and the bankers so yea im missing your point..
The point is, far too many people that end up getting shot, are being agressive and refuse to comply. If that would happen, many people wouldn't get shot by police. I've been approached by police many times, I conceal/carry all the time. Its a simple matter of being respectful, letting them know I'm armed, and asking if they would be more comfortable disarming me first. After that we handle our business then go from there. Never had any problems.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
The point is, far too many people that end up getting shot, are being agressive and refuse to comply. If that would happen, many people wouldn't get shot by police. I've been approached by police many times, I conceal/carry all the time. Its a simple matter of being respectful, letting them know I'm armed, and asking if they would be more comfortable disarming me first. After that we handle our business then go from there. Never had any problems.
as a cop you are supposed to defuse the situation call backup or use non lethal force. the new laws passed under obama gave the cops the right to kill.

nearly half of the shooting are cops swearing they feared for their life and thought he was pulling a weapon out.

on top of that the crooked *** cops want 1500 dollars to release the supposed evidence when its actually public information.

OP
Papermaker85

Papermaker85

Banned
Dec 15, 2006
New orleans LA
If police went around shooting every pot smoker you'd need landfills for all the corpses.
there was a case where where a guy got shot for resisting arrest because they found weed on him.

my cousin got shot because of a disturbing the peace. he was unarmed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds