Mod approval to post in amp classifieds?

Participant count
  • Participant list

79bronco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi, for the past few days, I've been trying to post a for sale thread in the amplifier section.

Every time I try to make the post, it says it must first be approved by a mod.

This is the first time I have seen this, and I have had plenty of success selling things on here in the past, including amplifiers.

Am I doing something wrong? Or does a mod really have to come in and approve my post? I've been trying to get this posted for the past few days now, and nothing has been "approved"

Thanks

Ryan

EDIT: Read the FAQ... thanks, mods can delete

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

im trying to figure out how to get a set of lift struts to go onto my sentra trunk lid. i tried the springs from amazon, but they are not strong...
I have a 1994 Ford F150 with a stock radio that includes a tape player that I'm currently modifying with a Bluetooth receiver. My plan is to...
This $100 over your budget but it checks every other box https://stereointegrity.com/product/bm-11/
Yes, Winky was triggered and butt hurt enough to start **** when I wasn't even talking to him.
Looking for an inexpensive double din head unit that has the following: Front/Rear/Sub outputs XM Ready Just want some ideas

About this thread

79bronco

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
79bronco
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date