Mmats sq-4160 4 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

rwlaney

tega cay
Item(s) for Sale:

1 used but in good condition mmats sq-4160 amplifer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item looks good and works good only 2 issues 1st the screws are missing to connect wires and 2nd is that the filter switch on the 3rd and 4th channels must of had some dust in it because I had to cycle it a couple of times for it to work. The switch works great now just wanted to let u know of the issue. Probably because it sat for awhile.

Price:

325 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On u

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

The amp sounds great and has tons of power. It's a little on the big side. It's hard to explain but the amp dosent have a problem making anything sound good. It beats out any other amp I have just is too big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.