mmats hd 4000.1d

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Item(s) for Sale:

mmats hd4000.1d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 9/10 exterior just because its used and theres one nick on the amp

Price:

$625 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Oh I hate you, I really do lol... This is 1 of my favorite amps and have been waiting for 1 to show up for sale, and of course now that I'm broke in the pocket and broke in the left hand (really, left hand is f*!ked) I can't do a dam thing to take this off your hands.... I love these mmats 4k amps and I hate you lol...

I have a BenQ SP840 1080P 4000 lumen projector up for sale on eBay, if it sells and you still have this oh we will be talking. I have a 50 pound concept motor that needs to be built and this is the amp I wanted for her. I would say GLWS but actually I'm hoping for GL with my sale now ;-)

Oh I hate you, I really do lol... This is 1 of my favorite amps and have been waiting for 1 to show up for sale, and of course now that I'm broke in the pocket and broke in the left hand (really, left hand is f*!ked) I can't do a dam thing to take this off your hands.... I love these mmats 4k amps and I hate you lol...
I have a BenQ SP840 1080P 4000 lumen projector up for sale on eBay, if it sells and you still have this oh we will be talking. I have a 50 pound concept motor that needs to be built and this is the amp I wanted for her. I would say GLWS but actually I'm hoping for GL with my sale now ;-)
ive had this up before but everyone that talked to me flaked. let me know when you sell that projector

People tend to stick to what they know. That amp is dam efficient for the amount of power you get. I pulled a Sundown 3K out and popped 1 of these in on my single 15" and my electrical took a vacation. 1 big battery in the trunk and upgraded alt, sundown amp would still dim my dash a bit at traffic lights at night. I upgraded amp for more power and found to much power and my dash never blinked, even in the rain with heat on, phone and computers plugged in. I regret selling that lil girl.

They don't like to be run daily at half there recomemdend impedance but .75 on the 1 ohm versions daily with proper electrical is fine. .5 for burps is fine with proper electrical. That is from my experience with mmats amps. I ran a .5 ohm version daily at .35 and blew it within 20 minutes but mmats repaired under warranty and the bench tech apologized, after I explained my setup he returned my amp to working order. Never had an issue again, .35 all day and was lovin it. No heat. Just remember it has a floating ground. Don't bolt it down to metal or a sub box, they don't like that kinda stuff. Simple rules I have come to understand with mmats amps. Don't be cheap with electrical, although the 4000 is not as power hungry as the 3500 and yet turns out quite a bit more juice. The 4000 does not have the protection circuitry as the rest of the line up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would run 2 ohm daily and .5 for comp. Not sure if if want to take that risk.
You will get a **** load of smoke at .5 ohms. Better question is why would you want to burp it at .5, when its stable at 1 ohm?

They do have a mmat HD4000.5 but then again it does the same number at the 4000.1.

I want to burp at .5 because I have 2 dual .5 12s. Just looking for 4k-5k at .5.
Not my amp but this amp isn't for you with your current setup. Look for a Korean amp that would do .5, Mmats amp won't put more power by wiring them down.

You will love this amp. IRC #'s are good and it is efficient considering the power you see. This is 1 ohm version, burp at .5 will put you beyond 5k. Not exactly sure how much but quite a bit of power. I don't compete and don't know all the rules and details but I do know mmats, they are a 40 minute drive from my home ;-) just get your electric right. This is of course my opinion of this amp, some competitors may direct you a different direction. Everyone has there favorites, mmats is 1 of my favs and this model in particular is my fav mmats amp. Just keep in mind that it is a comp amp so almost no protection circuits.

Call mmats directly, get there 2 cents since they built it and they are good about talking with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...