mmats hd 4000.1d

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Item(s) for Sale:

mmats hd4000.1d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical 9/10 exterior just because its used and theres one nick on the amp

Price:

$625 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So, iv never owned an amp with double inputs.

Lets say im going to run it no lower than 2 ohms. Is it 100% required to use all 4 inputs for the amplifier to operate?

@FML to be honest i have no idea i ran all 4 connections at all times but im guessing you would have too. if you want i also have 2 distribution blocks that is 2 0 gauge in 1 0 gauge out that you can use it as one and 2 out to the connections

[quote name='Epic0318']@FML to be honest i have no idea i ran all 4 connections at all times but im guessing you would have too. if you want i also have 2 distribution blocks that is 2 0 gauge in 1 0 gauge out that you can use it as one and 2 out to the connections[/QUOTE]

Ok. Iv been in the market for a few weeks now waiting for something that ii really wanted. I don't imagine this will stay around very long, but ill keep an eye on it. Thanks

You'll have to use all the inputs on this

Made in the USA boosted rail

This is a team amp, no protection circuitry

The one in my car wired at 1 ohm clamped 4300 w rms after rise in the lanes at 13.8 volts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...