MLB 2021

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Congrats to the Astros on winning the ALDS and going to the ALCS. Our pitching was absolutely horrible this series. But all in all it is a step in the right direction with a good young core of players coming back for next year. We need another SP and a solid LH Bat in RF and off the bench. Not Leury Garcia he stinks as a defender and hitter. Game 2 basically was lost because he couldn't field anything hit to him at 2b.

Good luck to the rest still left in the playoffs.
No offense bro but I hope the Red Socks crush them.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Personally I don't want either of those two teams to win the World Series. Both caught cheating in the last few years during World Series Title wins and nothing done but suspensions of the managers with the Red Sox rehiring the manager when the suspension was done. I have no use for teams that get caught doing that stuff with video and what not with nothing done. Lost a lot of respect for the Red Sox organization when they rehired Cora. At least the Astros went with Dusty a class act.

So it can go back to the NL at this point with any of them winning is better then those two teams.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Personally I don't want either of those two teams to win the World Series. Both caught cheating in the last few years during World Series Title wins and nothing done but suspensions of the managers with the Red Sox rehiring the manager when the suspension was done. I have no use for teams that get caught doing that stuff with video and what not with nothing done. Lost a lot of respect for the Red Sox organization when they rehired Cora. At least the Astros went with Dusty a class act.

So it can go back to the NL at this point with any of them winning is better then those two teams.
I ain't gonna lie to you bro I came back to give you hell. I was like this dude hates Brady cause he was suspected of cheating but us an Astros fan that got caught cheating 100 percent.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Braves tied it up. 4-4 top of the 6th

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Brady suspected? No I hated Brady because as a Miami fan you can't root for a Patriots Player. Also yeah he got caught and suspended for ordering the footballs deflated. He knew it and tried to hide it. Either way can't root for a Patriots Player no matter what. Would be like them rooting for Tua now or Marino when he was playing in the '80s and '90s,lol.

Cliff is the Astro's fan not me. Try White Sox figured that was obvious from previous posts.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Brady suspected? No I hated Brady because as a Miami fan you can't root for a Patriots Player. Also yeah he got caught and suspended for ordering the footballs deflated. He knew it and tried to hide it. Either way can't root for a Patriots Player no matter what. Would be like them rooting for Tua now or Marino when he was playing in the '80s and '90s,lol.

Cliff is the Astro's fan not me. Try White Sox figured that was obvious from previous posts.
I can't keep up with you folks. My bad

Reactions: Coolhand20th

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
lol no biggie. Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes for Football, Bulls, Blackhawks, White Sox and North Carolina for NCAAB. Originally from Chicago and was a White Sox season ticket holder for a few years. Used to buy the 41 game package and then trade some off for other games. All told we would go to around at least 50 games sometimes close to 60 games a year in the '90s.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Put it this way Slo. If the White Sox got caught cheating the way the Astros and Red Sox did....I would call them out on it. When you use the kind of technology those two teams did then yeah take away the World Series Championship from them.

I have no issue with sign stealing the old fashioned way. Anyone who played baseball in leagues growing up we all tried to figure out signs and tell the bench. Every team in the MLB tries to do it but not on the scale those fools did.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
My muthafukkin man Freddie Freeman just crushed one to put the Braves up 5-4. I was starting to think we were gonna get some free baseball. Bet money that's the game right there

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
And I was just about to say that Hader was looking filthy tonight, best closer in baseball. F*CK you bro lllolopol

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
[

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
He won them the game. For 1B you can't ask for much better. Freeman, Abreu and a few others are in that league where you keep them no matter what the cost. Their defense and hitting are above everyone else. There is a reason Freeman and Abreu are MVP contenders every year.

Nicely done Braves.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Whether its the Giants or Dodgers the NLCS is going to be really tough.

Reactions: Coolhand20th

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite VIP
Mar 27, 2019
nowhere
Agreed both of those teams were the best in the NL this year. Going to be a very good series. Gotta love this time of year....NFL, NHL Starts tonight, MLB Playoffs and NCAAF all in one week. Never ending buffet of good sporting events!

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Agreed both of those teams were the best in the NL this year. Going to be a very good series. Gotta love this time of year....NFL, NHL Starts tonight, MLB Playoffs and NCAAF all in one week. Never ending buffet of good sporting events!
DonT Forget Nascar playoffs 😜

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
No sports today. What the frick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)

• Dafaseles

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds