Minimum enclosure size for two ported D2 15" Mags?

Vicious
10+ year member

ky
Right now I've got one 15 sitting in 3.2ft^3 @ 32Hz and after getting my amp set up right and messing around with my head unit....it pounds...its really just sick. Car audio isnt really THAT big of a thing around here, but its great to see people's faces when they realize that my single 15 setup can throw down with some of the baddest triple-12 installs in town....

....but Im hungry for more...and preorders have begun....Ive got to get another 15" D2 and throw another amp onto it...and the only real problem I have is room for the enclosure. Im driving a 2004 Matrix (hatchback car) and Im worried about giving these subs enough room to breathe. My enclosure now takes up a pretty good amount of room in my hatch, but I can always go a little bit taller and little bit deeper...

So what is the minimum amount of room you would give two 15's?

If I dont have the room, hell I'll still get another one and just go sealed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.