mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?
I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I can understand that position for sure. I loaned him money in the past, but never had any issues. I'm not sure on his actual financial situation as I try not to pry when I talk to him. He does seem genuine about repaying everyone, but only time will tell. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha

yeah i have heard hes a decent guy from some and not from others . guess you having a deal i nthe past with him hope he does make everything right . sorry man i get a little excited and riled up when stealing and stuff is goin on haha
No worries bud, I know you mean well.

I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet. 

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

How does violence change anything?
It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.

It doesn't, it just shows him that he's gotta pay for his actions some way. People these days think they can get away with anything, with no repercussions.
So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?

So what repercussion are you discussing here? Are you suggesting that you feel he needs to receive harm?
No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.

No no, not at all. I just feel that if he actually had a face to look at instead of a screen, he may feel differently about stiffing a good guy outta his money, that he lent said person out of kindness in the first place. Person to person communication is 80% more effective than person to person via computer. I know MOT may be having problems budgetwise, but there's always ways to come up with money to pay back loans.
I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.

I agree that things are different in person rather then online. At this time, I'm not sure what else can be done other then waiting for him to get his tax return and see how things work out from there.
I agree. I hope it certainly does work out for OP. I just like checking back every now and then to see what's new.

Not sure if the email in his profile is the one he uses, but I sent him an email about 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back yet.

Got an email from mike last night. Said he's going to pay with his tax return and that should be within the next 3 weeks.

All money has now been paid back plus interest.

b8ea75a34470421f9c7ac8a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date