Midwest Custom Concepts in Rochester, MN

Participant count
  • Participants list

big_mike

There is also a great place in Rochester, MN that carries a lot of lines that the old Ultimate Electronics used to carry called Midwest Custom Concepts. They are located at 27 9th Street SE (next to K-Mart). They have been doing car and truck accessories for several years now and now that they moved to their new location they are carrying several lines of audio. Alpine, Rockford Fosgate, Boston Acoustics, JVC and Kenwood. Their prices are the lowest I have found anywhere and they also do custom work as well as sub boxes.

I had my truck done there and had a custom fiberglass sub box made. They did EXCELLENT work and treated me right! I couldn't find cheaper prices anywhere. Their show room is huge and I was able to find everything I needed for my truck at one place. They beat Truckin' America's prices for accessories too. Check them out!

If I actually worked there it would be an advertisement. Someone else started a thread about another place in Rochester, MN and the experience they had so I thought I would do the same. Sorry if I'm just trying to support a local business.

If I actually worked there it would be an advertisement. Someone else started a thread about another place in Rochester, MN and the experience they had so I thought I would do the same. Sorry if I'm just trying to support a local business.
Well, seeing as how this was your first post on this forum, it just seems a bit suspicious. That's all.

I just happened to come across this site for the first time when I was searching for audio places in Rochester (there aren't that many around here since Ultimate Electronics closed). And I saw one of the places mentioned in town.

Not a problem though. I could see how that looks suspicious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...