Midrange or Midbass? Or, Both?

this one works in .1 cube sealed.

one, thats a subwoofer not a midbass, two, thats outta stock. Try faital pros, B&C or beyma if you want very loud decent sounding with a slight hint of SQ

Those Faital Pros don't look bad. So, my plan is run the Faital 6.5 in the door with the Pioneer tweets. Then run one pair of the Pioneer midrange in the rear deck as rear fill. I know most people don't like rear fill, but I do. Does that sound alright to you?

All front. Anything to the rear fks up the soundstage

So, I have a set of mids and tweets to sale. And, buy a pair of midbass. How will that system work with the Dayton DSP? I have a four channel amp and a mono amp. That DSP stuff is new and confusing to me. Thanks for your help man.

All front. Anything to the rear fks up the soundstage

Would it be a good midbass?
Screenshot_20191110-072501_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, I have a set of mids and tweets to sale. And, buy a pair of midbass. How will that system work with the Dayton DSP? I have a four channel amp and a mono amp. That DSP stuff is new and confusing to me. Thanks for your help man.
like i said before, to run a midrange, midbass and tweeter configuration you would need and extra 2 channel amp. total 6 channels of amplification for this to work. Everything gets their own channel because you can control each channel independently. It shouldn't be hard at all if you downloaded the app and just fiddled around for 10 mins.

like i said before, to run a midrange, midbass and tweeter configuration you would need and extra 2 channel amp. total 6 channels of amplification for this to work. Everything gets their own channel because you can control each channel independently. It shouldn't be hard at all if you downloaded the app and just fiddled around for 10 mins.

O.k., I have an old Kenwood 7502. 2 channel x 250 watts. So, I just one set of the mids and tweets. So, I should order a midbass that can handle 250 watts rms?

Jeff listed speakers for you to look at. I suggest you look at those. I offered up exodus anarchy and the other one is Silverflute.

Jeff, I sold the Kenwood amp and bought a Taramps DS250X2. Can I install the tweeter, midrange, and midbass all in the door? I thought I remember you saying that the midrange and midbass need to be separated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.