SOLD Memphis, MTX, Earthquake... Cheap!

phensway
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
I have a memphis studio 500d, two separate MTX 250d's, and Two 18 inch Earthquake Balls that i still need to get rid of. The memphis 500d is in perfect working condition but its only a 7 out of 10 in physical condition. I am asking for 90 dollars for the memphis or best offer. The two MTX 250d's are both in mint condition both physically and functionally. I am asking 65 dollars for each of those or best offer. I also have two 18 inch Earthquake balls subs for sale. Ive tried to trade these before but everything fell through. Now i am only looking for cash. I want 100 dollars for BOTH of the 18's. One is completely mint the other has some small water looking marks on the cone, doesnt affect the performance at all. The surrounds are in perfect condition! If you have any questions feel free to pm me. All of my references are in my signature. thanks fellas

the earthquakes are a little old school so they dont hold a lot of power.,.... and rev i have a memphis 1000d that does 1100 x1 at 1 0hm..... its really beat up, and its missing a back plate.... it works great i just dont want to put a beat up product on the market under my name
How much for the beat up 1000d?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.