So recently I bought a Memphis prx1000.1 and installed it to 2 rockfordfosgate r1s'. Both svc and 150rms 4ohm. I wired them to a 2ohm load to the amp and I turned my truck on and everything was fine (radio was off so the amp wasn't turned on yet) I turned on my radio and the amp glowed with he leds' and then 10 sec later a capacitor blew in the amp. I am wondering as to what have may caused this. Some people have told me it could either be faulty or there's an amperage difference with my battery. I'm new so I'm not sure what everything means completely.