MechMan alternator / XS power combo discounts !!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

MECHMAN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
We saw such a good response from our Christmas sale, that we decided to extend it !!!

We already have the every-day lowest price on XS power batteries with FREE shipping anywhere in the 48 states. These prices are available any time through our online store. If you want the extra discount you will have to CALL OR EMAIL US for the additional discount!!

BUY ANY ALTERNATOR AND ANY XS POWER BATTERY(s) TOGETHER AND RECEIVE A 10% COMBO OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. IF YOU ARE BUYING MULTIPLE BATTERIES, THAT CAN EQUATE TO HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS IN SAVINGS !!!!

mlogan@mechman.com

865-522-6166

1-888-MECHMAN

dont mean to generalize but do u happen to know biggest size i can fit up front in a 2000 astro also highest amp alt i can put in ?
We offer our 370 amp Elite series 6 phase unit for $749. It makes 220+ amps at ACTUAL idle speed, 240+ @ 800 rpm. It also has twin rectifier plates, and 12 massive press fit diodes. We machine it so that it is a direct bolt in, direct plug in for the 1990 Astro

See more details here: Elite Series

Explanation of 6 phase technology here: Discover the 6 Phase Advantage

Test video here:

Looking for an alt for a 2003 grand am with the 3.4 v6. What is the largest alt you carry for it? Also, do you guys have a way to make a ad244 case alt fit my car? I know it can be done but not sure how. Also I am interested in an xs d5100 and 2 xs d 3100's. Could you let me know the price on all these items? And what alt options I have? Thank you.

hey i need to get a 200A alt at least for a 1972 datsun, not too worried if it fits, we'll get creative, but do you have a more budget friendly series? and cant i send in the alt casing and you guys put your own guts in it? if so could i get a quote on that

I've got an '01 Intrepid R/T 3.5L with what I believe to be a stock 130 Amp Alternator. I'll be running a 2400RMS Brutus and a 100x4 Sony. I'm fairly new to the mobile audio world so I'm not really sure what I need. I'm guessing a spare battery and an HO Alternator but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MECHMAN

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MECHMAN
Knoxville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date