Mechman Alt Quality?... Better than OEM?

Jesus fucking christ. I give up.
I don't get it.

We tell him start stock alt with AGM battery for daily to see where it goes and he goes "my installer wants lithium and I want to see what this baby can do".

He then argues that it's too expensive ? (well we told you not to do expensive for daily, only if you wanted full tilt) and then he said in another thread "seems like stock electrical and a good battery is the way to go"

Now he's back on here saying stock alt is stupid ?

What's funny is when we call him out on him playing games where the bad guys who talk ****. It's like no Bobby actually read this and you'll understand why these games are annoying

I used to annoy people too lol.
There's no way you where this bad though. I doubt back in the day you made threads that where basically "people are saying this sundown amp is good....... uhhh my installers wants soundqubed........ uhhh why didn't these people tell me to get sundown that sounds like a great idea....... uhhhh i'm going digital designs duh".

That's basically the equivalent of whats going on :ROFLMAO:

There's no way you where this bad though. I doubt back in the day you made threads that where basically "people are saying this sundown amp is good....... uhhh my installers wants soundqubed........ uhhh why didn't these people tell me to get sundown that sounds like a great idea....... uhhhh i'm going digital designs".

That's basically the equavlent of whats going on :ROFLMAO:

I haven't read through the thread all of the way. I understand hahaha. Idk, I've done this stuff enough that I know what I want. I'm not the most experienced, not by a long shot, but I know what I'm looking for when I build a system.

I want a tahoe with 10 alts on it so I can play 25 hz on 30kw. Any sponsors?

I haven't read through the thread all of the way. I understand hahaha. Idk, I've done this stuff enough that I know what I want. I'm not the most experienced, not by a long shot, but I know what I'm looking for when I build a system.

I want a tahoe with 10 alts on it so I can play 25 hz on 30kw. Any sponsors?

The dude is on my Azz for some reason. I was simply trying to find a cheaper option than Mechman or Singer alternators. Then, I would get ridiculed because I didn't want to spend $600 on an alternator. I've already decided all of my audio equipment. I was just trying to understand the electrical side of things. It's my fault for asking a Car Audio question in a Car Audio forum. I'm going to stick to talking politics, posting pics of cars, and posting pics of hot chicks. Problem solved.

I was simply trying to find a cheaper option than Mechman or Singer alternators.
You never even got an actual quote from Singer and Mechman you kept spamming the most expensive model that you didn't need
Then, I would get ridiculed because I didn't want to spend $600 on an alternator.
We originally told you NOT to get an alternator or lithium and Mechman had a cheaper 400 dollar option that would be fine for daily
It's my fault for asking a Car Audio question in a Car Audio forum.
Yeah thats right. Car audio forum bad ? (even though our suggestions have been fine )

Last edited:
You never even got an actual quote from Singer and Mechman you kept spamming the most expensive model that you didn't need
We originally told you NOT to get an alternator or lithium and Mechman had a cheaper 400 dollar option that would be fine for daily
Yeah thats right. Car audio forum bad ? (even though our suggestions have been fine )

Singer hasn't returned my e-mail requests for a quote. Going from a 136 to a 240 Mechman 240 for $400 ($500 after shipping, belt, 1/0 wire) doesn't really seem like that much of an improvement. I'll figure something out.

Singer hasn't returned my e-mail requests for a quote. Going from a 136 to a 240 Mechman 240 for $400 ($500 after shipping, belt, 1/0 wire) doesn't really seem like that much of an improvement. I'll figure something out.
At idle alone you'll get more amps than the stock will at driving and clamp sheet for those 240A models usually ends up mid 200s for driving. That's a huge upgrade over stock
Send him a message on facebook. He will answer you there as well and probably checks that more then he does emails.
Agreed. Email has kinda died down the last 3 or 4 years. Companies (especially smaller ones) respond way faster on facebook (adire audio for example responds in like 10 minutes lol)

At idle alone you'll get more amps than the stock will at driving and clamp sheet for those 240A models usually ends up mid 200s for driving. That's a huge upgrade over stock
Agreed. Email has kinda died down the last 3 or 4 years. Companies (especially smaller ones) respond way faster on facebook (adire audio for example responds in like 10 minutes lol)

This is my Down 4 Sound option.

Screenshot_20210117-214124_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Marve_Lous

That Guy
Marve_Lous
Houston, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from