Mazda 3 2012 Dashboard LCD screen not working

Participant count
  • Participant list

yuvi1

CarAudio.com Newbie
Israel
Hi Guys need you help, I tried to install myself new android multimedia system that I bought from EBAY for my car,
(Mazda 3 2012), I removed the original radio unit from the car, then installed the new one with all
electric connection, then noticed the unit isn't turning on.
I returned back to original radio unit back and also not turning on, but now i also notice that the two top LCD screen on the dashboard isn't working also.
can someone suggest what went wrong ? maybe a fuse burnt ?

Thanks for the support!

please see the attached photo with example of the two LCD screens that not working.

Thanks again.
Untitled.jpg

Did you disconnect the battery before you started?
Check the radio fuse in the passenger compartment.
If you don't disconnect the neg lead then when you plug everything back in it blows the fuse

Did you disconnect the battery before you started?
Check the radio fuse in the passenger compartment.
If you don't disconnect the neg lead then when you plug everything back in it blows the fuse

Hi ,
I didn't disconnect the battery , ill check the fuse, is it the audio fuse 7.5A ?

Thanks for answering !

Hi, Replaced the fuse and now the system is turned on, but then after few days of driving I found out that the android system isn't turning on after ignition of the car unless I press the reset button.

someone know what is reason and how do I fix it ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...