Massive Decaf finally finished

Participant count
  • Participants list

wew lad
5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
Thats cool and bice to have but too bad 90% of it is unlistenable garbage
isn't this true for all music? I'd argue that it has some of the better decaf rap than most out there, if you don't want it don't download it. lol there's plenty of people who will want it.

isn't this true for all music? I'd argue that it has some of the better decaf rap than most out there, if you don't want it don't download it. lol there's plenty of people who will want it.
I dont plan on it i already have it all and picked the decent songs which are few and far between...now if i had a crappy front stage that was drowned out by my subs it would all be stellar but thats not the case lol

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']I dont plan on it i already have it all and picked the decent songs which are few and far between...now if i had a crappy front stage that was drowned out by my subs it would all be stellar but thats not the case lol[/QUOTE]

from what i hear, boosting or slowing the bass line requires the dynamic height of the mid range to be limited, if you cant hear the vocals then you should try bumping it up a few clicks as long as its undistorted. my doors are loud enough to keep up regardless ..
@Jeffdachef was saying something about this the other day

[quote name='mitchell0715']from what i hear, boosting or slowing the bass line requires the dynamic height of the mid range to be limited, if you cant hear the vocals then you should try bumping it up a few clicks as long as its undistorted. my doors are loud enough to keep up regardless ..
@Jeffdachef was saying something about this the other day[/QUOTE]

I was making a joke about the subs drowning out the vocals in the awful songs not a technical statement lol..we all have that friend who has a system that when the bassline hits u cant tell what song it is..trust me i run pro audio i have no problem with vocals

I was way off then lol its been a long day. I've heard plenty of systems that were all bass though, sounds terrible so I agree

I agree that there are a small percentage of decaf songs that I do like. Took me a while to enjoy slowed music. That being said, I'd download this if I didn't have poverty internet, in the hopes that I'd find a few great new songs

Do you know where I can find certain artist songs bassed. Would like lil Hoosier and rich homie.
This popped up on my usb tonight..ultra also does requests.

Ultra-Low Muzik Onedrive Folder

http://1drv.ms/1t3olFo

c8edb3bbdaf2e3aeb511be10f070f32f.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.