Major problems with Iraggi Alternator that was damaged during transit.

Would you look at that. Irragi screwing another customer, I called them out on a Facebook group and every **** and Harry came out of the wood works defending him. Hell he even jumped down my throat. Then tried to spit off some bs and 6 phase vs 3 phase vs ad244. I won't do business with him ever. It's amazing he has business as long as he has.

i just posted on there.

im waiting for the shitt storm.. lol

thats not cool, i hope you get it back in good condition and sell it.

any money at this point is better then none.

companies that do **** like this make me awry when buying product, thank you for posting about this OP. it's clear that iraggi is going right next to mechman on the list of alternator manufacturers not to buy from

Im very sorry if you disagree but amazon customer service ***** **** and I will not order from them they are a bad example to compare with , and when you cuss them out the package still arrives 1 month later ive never had an issue contacting dom never had to wait even 24 hours and even get help with him from other companies mistakes and such but I guess everyones different
Amazon has just about the best cs out there. No questions asked. You asked for a return, they send your shipping label, and you're good to go.

i agree, how the hell is amazon bad CS? only time i was mad is because they wouldnt force a company to maintain the price they listed the product for, they took my money, and then told me that the price was "entered incorrectly"

even then i got my money back but it was probably the worst experience ive had. they've ended up overnight shipping out a product for me because their facility messed up on a diff order and im sure it wasnt cheap lol

companies that do **** like this make me awry when buying product, thank you for posting about this OP. it's clear that iraggi is going right next to mechman on the list of alternator manufacturers not to buy from
I thought Mechman was one of the better companies to buy an alt from?

Would you look at that. Irragi screwing another customer, I called them out on a Facebook group and every **** and Harry came out of the wood works defending him. Hell he even jumped down my throat. Then tried to spit off some bs and 6 phase vs 3 phase vs ad244. I won't do business with him ever. It's amazing he has business as long as he has.
Yeah I'm not even gonna try discussing it with him on his pages. I've read that if you are local to Iraggi, he's a good company to go with because you can just head to his shop and he'll fix it up. But for those who are out of state you're basically SOL (as I've experienced).

I thought Mechman was one of the better companies to buy an alt from?
i had a friend who had their alternator (spent over $600 iirc), wouldnt excite unless he revved to 1200+ rpms. he spent at least 8-10 hours troubleshooting and diagnosing it himself and tried to work with mechman to show hes doing everything right, but they refused to believe him. over a period of about 3 months he argued with them before they finally took it back and he was right, the alternator had a problem. they didnt apologize, or try to make up for treating him like an idiot even though he was right. i tried emailing the owner about it, to see if they would take consideration of it for improving their company in the future, no response.

I received a response from the facebook page, and I was told their shipping process is just fine, but I received no explanation for why your alternator ended up damaged (if the shipping was so good) and i asked again why it was insured for much less than its cost. if they would of insured the package for the correct amount and you were compensated for shipping and cost for the damage to the alternator everyone would of been happy.

Yup that's the plan. It should be back to Iraggi's shop now. Just got my Mechman 250a alternator in yesterday too. Took almost a month to arrive! Looks super solid and the packaging job was perfect compared to Iraggi's.

Stay as far away as you possibly can from Iraggi. Unreliable alternators and terrible customer service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...