Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers

I made for you. Supporting rings, holding the safety net, body parts, the volume for speakers.Equipment for mounting speakers. aluminum only. Steel Grid (Grid choice for photo or describe the specification). Dimensions can be any on the design or brand din and wishes in the form of external processing of the front surface - Decorative risk, polishing, Can painting. It's simple. Price by agreement.

Several options for photo:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"]http://[/url]

"][/url]

"]

[/url]

More photos of my work here:https://yadi.sk/d/AMNurCZOqpaY8

yes sir!  12"  Fi SSD (22mm xmax one way)

12.5 diameter
I understood.
The approximate cost of such a grill will be $ 150-180. (excluding delivery).
If you are satisfied with the value of the order, I'll do a sketch with dimensions and count accurately.

Brief description of the grill: aluminum thickness 5mm, model cutting and forming under your subwoofer. Polishing and finishing with a nickel layer of 20-25 microns.

I understood.
The approximate cost of such a grill will be $ 150-180. (excluding delivery).
If you are satisfied with the value of the order, I'll do a sketch with dimensions and count accurately.

Brief description of the grill: aluminum thickness 5mm, model cutting and forming under your subwoofer. Polishing and finishing with a nickel layer of 20-25 microns.
oh...nevermind, way too expensive for me to spend on protection....i could just by another sub if it got damaged for that price.....still beautiful work though!

well approximately too much for me.... i was thinking under $60 shipped...
Aluminum does not leave such a cost.:) 

I can make without polishing and without a layer of nickel. In this case, the cost will be less, about $ 80-100.

IMG_6016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
oh...nevermind, way too expensive for me to spend on protection....i could just by another sub if it got damaged for that price.....still beautiful work though!
I think the point of this guys stuff isn't protection but custom built show quality looks.

You can probably still get cookie cutter China made grills on partsexpress or crutchfield for short money if you just want protection.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...