Made to order grills, rings, Equipment for mounting speakers

I made for you. Supporting rings, holding the safety net, body parts, the volume for speakers.Equipment for mounting speakers. aluminum only. Steel Grid (Grid choice for photo or describe the specification). Dimensions can be any on the design or brand din and wishes in the form of external processing of the front surface - Decorative risk, polishing, Can painting. It's simple. Price by agreement.

Several options for photo:

"][/url]

"][/url]

"]http://[/url]

"][/url]

"]

[/url]

More photos of my work here:https://yadi.sk/d/AMNurCZOqpaY8

Greetings.

Got my grills for my Anarchys today. This guy does awesome work and is a great guy to do business with ! Smooth transaction with great communication and really fast service.Paypal wont wok there as we tried everything we could with no luck. So i used Western Union it was easy and fast. So dont hesitate to buy from Alexzander. View attachment 26555135View attachment 26555136View attachment 26555137View attachment 26555138View attachment 26555139View attachment 26555140View attachment 26555141

quicker than i expected, those look great
Ya they only took a week and one day to ship here, Thats crazy ! And only a few days to make them. Hell I order stuff here in the states that takes that long to get here !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...