:mad: D Bentons Paris texas = Theives

Participant count
  • Participants list

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
spending 1200 on install and they steal my wallet.... I was sitting in the chair in waiting area with my wallet in my lap reading a mag for about 2 hours then decided to go out and see how far along they were... realized when i got out there i left my wallet.. I go back in and its gone.. i turn the place upside down and cant find it... i call home and my cuz says callt he cops.. So i tell the guy i want to call the cops and he says you sure blah blah.. i said ya they can check the video tape.. he says they cant check it they have to send it off to check it its a special tape... I say well i want to call them anyway.. While im on the phone witht hem i see him messing with the tape and id dint think anything of it... Cop shows up and takes the "unwatchable tape" and comes back in 20 mins and says the tape only has 12 mins or roll time. Then the guy messing with the tape goes home while his dad who owns the shop just shows up to take his spot... I go outside with the cop talking about what i wanted to do about the situationa nd we go back inside and wahlaa.. my wallet in the middle of the floor.... imagine that... long story short i go to get an install done.. going to give this business 1200$ of my hardearned money and they got the marbles to try and steal my money while im in there... They are overpriced and THIEVES

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe your to mad, I can't comprehend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

How did they steal your wallet? Why was it not in your back pocket?

What exactly did you pay 1200 for? Really can't say if that was bad deal or good deal without more info.

Well i know they are overpriced now... i have done alot in car audio since this happened so i know whats what now and their prices are insane.. a 12" l7 is 450... 200 on ebay.. LOL.. i really dont know how they get any buisiness

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

outsideshot23

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
outsideshot23
OKC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies