Low volume Aux-In

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bartass72

CarAudio.com Newbie
Poland
Hi, is there any solution to solve this problem, difference between USB volume and aux-in is 20 points. My deck is Pioneer mvh-s310bt and Samsung galaxy A52s 5g. Same thing with Bluetooth. I've tried headphone dac too, but car stereo unit doesn't see it. Anyone was successful with it, what you suggest I should do?
Bartek

what you suggest I should do?
Screenshot_20220816-171808~2.png

See if your radio has this option.

I ended up Reseting my HU and Mirrioring my Blutooth from HU to Phone again and it worked just fine afterwards. Kenwood HU
I did it before. No success. When I had rooted Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, with Viper4Android, sound on Bluetooth was loud. Unfortunately I don't have plans to root Samsung - Knox, Updates, NFC, etc.

I think i solved the problem, downloaded Bass Booster app from Google Play Store,and set volume to 100%,set equalizer on the app on flat, together with Wavelet, and HU audio settings all plays good and loud by far. Didn't notice any distortion or lag.

I think i solved the problem, downloaded Bass Booster app from Google Play Store,and set volume to 100%,set equalizer on the app on flat, together with Wavelet, and HU audio settings all plays good and loud by far. Didn't notice any distortion or lag.
Thanks for the response back of the issue. This will help others. (y)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...