Participant count
  • Participant list

Raven
10+ year member

Lacking social skills!
Michigan

Employees: 2, 3?

Owner: Jim

Review: Most of what Jim sells is Anaba. You'll find everything from Ultra Linear to Clif Designs, along with some mid tier stuff like Lanzar, Audiobahn, and Power Acoustik. He pushes AudioPipe and Volfenhag. Occasionally he'll pick up something good and mark it down heavily not knowing it's worth. Jim himself is a very nice guy. Wire is all prepackaged in kits. Capacitors are available, and recommended for kilowatt + amps. Pricing goes the less something is worth, they higher it's marked up.

Overall: 7/10

Not to be confused with the Jim of P&J Audio.

IS this the same Loud Music that was located in Bell Tower shopping center just south of Shelton Farms?

Update, they cleared out all their car audio stuff. They now sell mostly knives and things related to motorcycles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...