Looking to upgrade my Kenwood 6507

Participant count
  • Participant list
You may not be able to just put in another head unit in that. Now auto makers are using the head unit as a source for running other components in the car hence why so many people use a DSP. By removing the head unit it may end up causing issues with other stuff in the vehicle. Just how it is these days.

You may not be able to just put in another head unit in that. Now auto makers are using the head unit as a source for running other components in the car hence why so many people use a DSP. By removing the head unit it may end up causing issues with other stuff in the vehicle. Just how it is these days.
True,but as usual for every action there is a counter action,there are still gonna be work arounds and I`m not talking about DSP units...Car manufacturers are being dicks running **** through the factory HU....what is the hidden agenda for doing this?...why don`t Audio companies fight back,this is damaging their business

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...