Looking to improve Acura RDX 2019 ELS Studio audio.

Participant count
  • Participant list

rbtrucking
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just bought an Acura RDX with the ELS audio which is supposed to be the best audio system available according to a lot of magazines and research I've done. It sounds great dont get me wrong but it is lacking in the bass area. I think a sub would really liven it up a lot. I used to be heavily into the car audio game. used to have a whole system years ago but spent some time away and don't really know what's good anymore.

When I was in the car audio game we didn't have all these infotainment systems and all that so we just ripped the whole headunit out and replaced it. Now with everything integrated I am wondering what would be my best option. My overall goal is sound quality but I do like listening loud. As of right now I am not sure if I Should replace all the speakers or just the sub. The speakers sound good but they kinda seem to lose clarity a bit when pushed.

Anyone here with an RDX could perhaps shed some light on what they have done?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.