Northeast Region looking to get into SPL comp but can't find info

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Please, for the love of God, DO NOT purchase any new equipment until you have gone to a show, got metered and actually seen what loud is and what it takes to get there, then you can decide if you're willing to invest the money and effort to compete seriously or if you just want to show up and hang out.
^^^Nailed it.....

lol i'm going to be putting both amps in when i do the big 3 done and i'm also going to be getting more sub's so it's more than 800 watts rms
One amp you posted is 1600 max. That means squat actually you just can't build a box and thro some nice subs in it with 1000 watts rms and get 150 db. There's much more than that to get there and yes you'll need a good amount if cash

Do you have a Fiat Panda or CRX or some sort of unicorn vehicle that magically makes SPL out of exhaust fumes? Give us some details, unless are you are Trollolloll'ing us along

Please, for the love of God, DO NOT purchase any new equipment until you have gone to a show, got metered and actually seen what loud is and what it takes to get there, then you can decide if you're willing to invest the money and effort to compete seriously or if you just want to show up and hang out.
LOL the only thing new i would buy would be subs... and they did not cost me much

For once we are in agreement

Do you have a Fiat Panda or CRX or some sort of unicorn vehicle that magically makes SPL out of exhaust fumes? Give us some details, unless are you are Trollolloll'ing us along
LOL 07 chevy Impala... i would rather have some insight and you guys telling me then to go and be like ****...

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Team North East SPL - Home Page READ the rules for the classes I recommend the rookie classes. and the bass brawling is good for lower level systems.
is this a joke?!? 1. Seth Goldberg, Jamesville, NY - $8120

LOL 07 chevy Impala... i would rather have some insight and you guys telling me then to go and be like ****... 

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

is this a joke?!? 1. Seth Goldberg, Jamesville, NY - $8120
no its not a joke I know what happened but I wont air any on line. don't worry bout being dumped on at the shows,, for the most part the guys are cool just don't show up thinking your hot **** and then get stomped lol. come to a few shows and start asking questions

I would love to test my system lol

I don't even think I would do over 130 lmao

And I have a Fi audio q 15 in custom box tuned 34 I think lol

Soundstream ta1.2000.d

Run of 0 big 3

It's good to get this as a hobbie man when doing comps u gotta put money in a lot there's so much u have to do b4 u see numbers around 150!!!!!!

By that being said GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY!!!

I'm literally sitting at a 149.9 with my two 10's, an SPL oriented car, one large amp, one large expensive extra battery, and an expensive metering system (TermLab).... just like anything, if you want to play, you gotta pay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.