Southeast Region looking to beef up a system and would like some input on build

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I can tell you on the X2 that the AH is 5 less on it compared to the same one from Odyssey. But the casing is the same and after looking at the list I have of companies yeah it looks to be a just a rebranded Odyssey. Same pricing though for me locally for either. But the Odyssey has 74ah vs 69ah. Which is no big deal.

But the one thing I can say is the X2 in the marine version has dual terminals which is nice for my 65 series.

does anyone know where to buy speaker pods for the rear doors of a 2015 sentra sr? i dont know if they are custom or already made. i want to put 6.5 mids in the rear doors, because everyone says i will get better bass in the cab if i pull my 6x9's from the rear deck. if not, i may have to look into a component set for the front and put the tweeters in the cutouts, if its not too difficult. my car doesnt have the bose system but has a place for tweeters in the risers on the side of the front windshield.

I'm building a system in my 2001 Sentra GXE with 4 10s when I started to read yours I was surprised that someone else is building a Sentra. I'm definitely following

FYI. I put an AC Delco 60ah AGM under the hood for about $189.
I also have a mighty max 100ah for the rear that I paid around the same for as well.

So far the AC Delco had been great. No issues and works way better than the wet cell that it replaced. I saw posts regarding adding a second battery so I thought I'd give you a little input just based on my build.

I also got a 250 amp alternator but I forgot where. If your engine is a newer version of mine I'm sure they should have one since they still make it for my 21-year-old car.

I hope the information helps. If I'm way off base I apologize.

Lewis King.

FYI. I put an AC Delco 60ah AGM under the hood for about $189.
I also have a mighty max 100ah for the rear that I paid around the same for as well.

So far the AC Delco had been great. No issues and works way better than the wet cell that it replaced. I saw posts regarding adding a second battery so I thought I'd give you a little input just based on my build.

I also got a 250 amp alternator but I forgot where. If your engine is a newer version of mine I'm sure they should have one since they still make it for my 21-year-old car.

I hope the information helps. If I'm way off base I apologize.

Lewis King.
all help is appreciated.. thanks. had to take a break on the build, due to rainy season and not having any cover to work under. i still want to carpet the new box and add led lights behind beauty panel. just to make it look good for now. will have to build a press to make a screen to protect the speakers. daily driver. trying to decide on whether to get the new subs and amps first or go ahead and get the high output alternator. the guts that were offering help, have me wanting to gut my build and really do some stuff. lol. as soon as i get the time, i will go ahead and put in the 0 gauge for the amps and big 3.. just so much other stuff going on and im the only one in the household that gets off on big sound..

Attachments

• E6A7D2CC-0577-4043-BEB0-11180B0A4159.jpeg
    E6A7D2CC-0577-4043-BEB0-11180B0A4159.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • C002EEC4-0047-4EEC-BA02-CB3D160DFDBE.jpeg
    C002EEC4-0047-4EEC-BA02-CB3D160DFDBE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • BEA103EA-B09B-4640-BF88-9FC669B0EDE6.jpeg
    BEA103EA-B09B-4640-BF88-9FC669B0EDE6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
all help is appreciated.. thanks. had to take a break on the build, due to rainy season and not having any cover to work under. i still want to carpet the new box and add led lights behind beauty panel. just to make it look good for now. will have to build a press to make a screen to protect the speakers. daily driver. trying to decide on whether to get the new subs and amps first or go ahead and get the high output alternator. the guts that were offering help, have me wanting to gut my build and really do some stuff. lol. as soon as i get the time, i will go ahead and put in the 0 gauge for the amps and big 3.. just so much other stuff going on and im the only one in the household that gets off on big sound..
Facts man I'm the only one as well out of everyone that I know. Which is why I'm doing it by myself as a learning process. But life does come first if you actually do complete the build I would love to see it.

I know and it was pretty cool but the guys around me are running cheap 4 channels on their subs trying to "p!ss off their neighbors"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...