Looking to add highs to my system currently running 2500w rms

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmonium

usla
hello i am looking to add some really nice voice to my system im looking to get some info on speakers for the doors maybe in the back looking to use 2500w rms or under. i just installed a 3 alternator bracket and i have 1 alternator left to run the highs i want info on the best sound i currently have factory door speakers bose and there amazing im looking to replace with something just as good as them

special thanks to :geek::giggle:🔊
Louisiana_CRX

for helping me add digital digital designs 12's 9512s they slam🔊

05 cadillac escalade esv

Last edited:
money is no object .im looking for something that can compete with the subs so i dont have bass drowning out the highs i want some amazing voice i had scar audio and they were terrible im trying to go with bose like quality id like a couple of ideas about it maybe some different choices i can make .thank you for your reply i really appreciate it

something that brings out the music something amazing

Last edited:
Here check this for sale out at DIYMA, you want high end gear NIB for a decent price? ANS is clearing out some very high end Euro Gear. ANS is one of the best installers out there and he is in Texas. I have bought from him before and everything he has is exactly as it looks in the pictures. One of the best guys you can buy from and will stand behind the products as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...