Looking for Sealed Enclosure Sub Option for Alpine PDX-V9 500wrms

It does look nice but, its probably too deep for where I want to put it. I need something on the slimmer side, 10” is probably my max diameter. My space for a box is 13”Wx16”Lx5”D on the low side for fit partially under the seat and could be angled up to maybe 10” high on the side that touches the rear bench seat.
guess stereo integ's the way to go for shallow. SI makes the best shallows on the market.

Im calculating about 0.6ft^3 using 3/4”, not sure what its going to be after loaded. So the mk3 does look pretty good, but theres a lot of people questioning the sealed enclosure size. This is just based off the specs given in that linked post, I havent seen anyone who actually has one mounted in a 0.5ft^3 enclosure. BTW, is that 0.5ft^3 a net volume with sub loaded or size of empty box? What is the volume of the sub?

Whats the power handling of these? Are they 10s or 12s? Im really just looking for 1 to keep the footprint as small as possble and still take advantage of my 525wrms of amp power. Do you have a single box you could include with a single sub? Ill keep looking for specs.
It says on the SI website that power handling is 500 watts RMS (for BM MK V). I do not believe they make these in a 10" version, although.

Im calculating about 0.6ft^3 using 3/4”, not sure what its going to be after loaded. So the mk3 does look pretty good, but theres a lot of people questioning the sealed enclosure size. This is just based off the specs given in that linked post, I havent seen anyone who actually has one mounted in a 0.5ft^3 enclosure. BTW, is that 0.5ft^3 a net volume with sub loaded or size of empty box? What is the volume of the sub?
with a shallow you dont need 3/4 wood use 5/8 and a couple of dowel bracing and you'll be good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.