Looking for remote volume gain that will do 4 channel amp

94 ranger

CarAudio.com Recruit
Just like a subwoofer remote bass knob I'm looking for a volume control to essentially use as a master volume in between the RCA to amp.
My headunit uses capacitive touch volume which is entirely aggravating and not exactly responsive to the touch while driving and needing to cut the volume down in an instant. So I'm looking for a gain knob that will do 4 channel amp . No line drivers no dsp installed just a way to master Volume control with a gain knob.

I've also seen the wetsounds solutions Bluetooth rotary volume/ track skip item but I don't think that has the ability too adjust volume just but being constantly on bluetooth.

Best way seems by remote gain but I can't find a 4 channel in 4 channel out gain knob.

You could use an active equalizer. Some have a rotary master volume. Mine is a $60 Clarion
Screenshot_20200528-004325(1).png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.