Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

I really wished it was easier to find people that wanted to have fun with audio too. It would make a huge difference in the audio sales sector. People would be buying a lot more audio equipment if there were more places to meet people and hang out and show off their hard work. I commend you on your efforts, but it won't be a cakewalk, for sure. I think the lack of representation in the Northeast could use more people like you trying to organize groups of people to help encourage a trade in an honest living, vehicle maintenance and customization. Sacsking916 has been going to shows for years and is very familiar with the in-s and out-s of organizing groups of people for shows. Hint though, Beer=fights.
I appreciate that... To be honest most of my group is between 18-25 we aren't really old farts so to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but don't think I have a problem with old school players hispls(jon) is a great guy and he does great work, Mike Gladu is funny as hell and really laid back, keith fafard is the man simple enough and derek well derek is derek :p. Anyways I have no problems with the older crowd infact I wish we had a couple Jason Lamonicas on our team. I might have been bitchy guys I'm sorry haha it happens I guess I'm not cut out for internet forums not really my thing it's just what I do when I'm bored or seeking information/sales.

Anyways through all this BS is ANYONE wants to contact me to meet up and see what were all about then we can go from there I provided videos and information so I guess I'll let yall take it from there lol.

looks dont get you loud. you may need to enjoy the sq side of things if you want perfection, or at least close to it. SPL builds are constantly changing, alot of bare wood, sanded fiberglass, and odd things aka tricks of the trade that just 'work'.
That's cool and all but I can never do that I always need to be clean lol... Just me man I don't fancy messy setups. Looks don't get you loud and SQ is not SPL but I prefer the best of both worlds :p I guess that's why it's taking me awhile to get into the game. I guess I'll be the one oddball at comps lol. I honestly think Keiths and Mikes are actually really clean for SPL cars... Exo's isn't bad either.

I LOVE competing my palms got sweaty, my heart started racing and I forgot to hit **** play on my ipod my first run last comp... You're right I'm lyin if im saying Im not in it to win it but I accept that I'm just like anyone else and if you're happy you're happy. I think the problem is everyone needs to meet each other and get an idea... So on that note lets do it! I'll put my SPL to the test and not my mouth //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I promise a 145 off of 1.2K clamped playing music sealed. (btw my box is tuned between 32-33 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif) Hell just for the occasion I'll run the SAME power and the SAME everything I'll just make a new box and I'll even keep my tuning below 35hz still I bet I'll gain a dB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
To me, i dont care if the # is at 20hz or 60hz, if its a win its a win, thats what competing is...

My old crx was pegged @ 63hz, I could build a box tuned to 35 and it would still like 60-something hz... so I guess going by your logic I'd still be tuned in your area, only peaking where the car wants to.

I'll get at you some time to meter things, and yes even my hands get shaky every time I go up for a run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's not by logic man theres a reason NESPL doesn't allow CRX's I've seen what they do... and how does it not matter if your number is @ 20hz or 60hz? by that logic hitting 150 @ 20hz and hitting 150 @ 40hz is equal? in terms of competing yes a win is a win but if the guy wins with a 20hz beat I concider him more efficient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What's the weather like down in the cape during this time of year? I imagine it's bumfuck cold cause you're so close to the ocean, but I've only been down there in the summer
Generally it's pretty mild compared to elsewhere. Cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Ocean more or less regulates it. I've been up your way more than here most of the last month or so anyway.

I appreciate that... To be honest most of my group is between 18-25 we aren't really old farts so to say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but don't think I have a problem with old school players hispls(jon) is a great guy and he does great work, Mike Gladu is funny as hell and really laid back, keith fafard is the man simple enough and derek well derek is derek :p. Anyways I have no problems with the older crowd infact I wish we had a couple Jason Lamonicas on our team. I might have been bitchy guys I'm sorry haha it happens I guess I'm not cut out for internet forums not really my thing it's just what I do when I'm bored or seeking information/sales.
Anyways through all this BS is ANYONE wants to contact me to meet up and see what were all about then we can go from there I provided videos and information so I guess I'll let yall take it from there lol.
Hope you're not calling me old.....

You should have got your **** together and come up to my farm this week.

Hope you're not calling me old.....
You should have got your **** together and come up to my farm this week.
Older is NOT OLD :p This sport/hobby keeps us young //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and I know man I messed up it would be nice to tinker with someone that actually knows there way around and hear some 150's all day. Next time man there will always be next time and soon I'll have 2 more 15's to try on that 6K of yours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

It's not by logic man theres a reason NESPL doesn't allow CRX's I've seen what they do... and how does it not matter if your number is @ 20hz or 60hz? by that logic hitting 150 @ 20hz and hitting 150 @ 40hz is equal? in terms of competing yes a win is a win but if the guy wins with a 20hz beat I concider him more efficient //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
how do you consider him more efficient? cause he can flex stuff? at competitions its about being louder than the next guy. where i can totally feel where you're coming from, i want to say you're wrong. the guy hitting 162 at 60hz in a crx in my book, is something to watch more than someone doing a 151 @ 23hz. im more interested in a number, also the guys getting those numbers have put more hours and time into there cars then you could possibly imagine putting in on your car. not saying they are better but im saying is that "the science" is there whether its how to be loud at 30hz or 60hz. if they do a 154.3 @29hz and do a 154.5 at 50hz guess what, the guy doing the 154.5 wins. thats all anyone will see in the end bro. if i was closer i would definitely come on out and have fun in your area. unfortunately i live 3k miles away. i encourage what your doing cause lets face it, like you said, its the new guys that keep the SPORT going. yes CA in general is a hobby, but if you consider the competitions and the driving and everything put into it, its more of a sport. good luck with next season and your team and hope to see some good numbers coming from you guys. sorry for the rant.

op send me some lobstas
I sent one from our local seafood shop out to my sponsor in cali last xmas, cost me $106 to fedex overnight it. Must be done that way... If u rly want one its going to be pricey.

If Steve set up a category for where you have a score that's based on a combo of your SPL score and your frequency I would be all for it. For example, a 148 @ 33hz could beat a 151 @ 50hz. The lower the frequency, the more it acts as a multiplier to your SPL score.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening, so I won't be competing lulz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...