Looking for more Team Members (NH,ME)

Why would you brag about some one having kicker or rockford subs. They should get kicked in between the legs for just owning them. (unless it is a solobaric) Im just saying i thought i would see better numbers with the amount of subs. I see now why jesse wont join you also. Hes not a Noob
The dude with the kickers won first place that day... and has hella flex and it sounds great. Jesse won't join my team? lol I'm actually pretty sure he would if he had a car.

would you guys mind not spamming my thread? in all seriousness... it's starting to annoy me.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

he has a car and even i know that. IM TO FAST FOR YAH
Hes nowheres near ready to compete lol wtf are you on?

would you guys mind not spamming my thread? in all seriousness... it's starting to annoy me. 

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Hes nowheres near ready to compete lol wtf are you on?
He is on -----------> Bath Salts

He is on -----------> Bath Salts
that shits nuts hey CRX join BWB //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and no bassick is not part of the cali one didn't know one existed I checked before we made it oh well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...