Looking for help with my SQ install in my Hummer H2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tigerland81

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello I'm a noob and have limited knowledge but have a strong interest in Car Audio and a love for clean clear music. My goal is to have a solid quality SA system with the equipment i have and hopefully some solid advice with the DIY install I'm about to venture into.
So here is a list of the equipment i have which consist of some old school and new equipment:
a/d/s pq 20 4 ch Amp.
a/d/s power plate p80 2ch Amp
a/d/s ps5.2 2ch Amp
Soundstream MC 300 4 ch Amp
Audison Bit One
Audison Bit Ten
Audison Voce avK6
a/d/s 334is 4' mids
Morel maximo 602 2 way component
HU Sony xav-ax800a0
Boston Acoustic 8' sub
Jl Audio 8' powered sub

The Hummer H2 cab is pretty large and i want to make sure i can get the front stage just right for the space i have.
I'm thinking of a 3 way system tweeter on the pillar ,4' mid mounted on dash next to the a pillars ,traditional door 6.5 but i also have kick panels that hold 6.5's and a optional tweeters.
Would it be over kill or hard to tune in a 3 way with a 2 way set up on the kick panels or maybe mounting some 6.5' alone and setting with the same freq. of the door 6.5's?
Just wanting to fill the stage the best i can.
Any advice on the positioning of the drivers which Amps will work best with what speakers would be very appreciated . Thx Mark

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.