Looking for experienced enclosure builder dallas TX area

TundraBangz

I need a box built to sit on top in the center of my rear seat of my 2008 Tundra Double cab for one SA-12.. was thinking a simple slot port or maybe nice console but don't know if I have the room.. I plan on pairing it with a q1.2200d to give me plenty of head room and also gives me the option of a second sub later if I decide.. just need one built to withstand the extra power and I want that sucker to pound and be heard. I listen to mostly hip hop or hick hop if anyone knows what that is lol.. and some country but would rather have it tuned mostly to hip hop.. if anyone knows of anyone I would greatly appreciate the help.

On top.. the double cab has a 70/30 split bench.. so I can either have it on top of the seat or can flip up the split bench and put it on the floor. I still need use of 2 seats in the rear for the kiddos. I wish I had the room for the airspace I need under the seat but with the double cab that isn't possible without some major refabrication. So those are basically my only option

I need a box built to sit on top in the center of my rear seat of my 2008 Tundra Double cab for one SA-12.. was thinking a simple slot port or maybe nice console but don't know if I have the room.. I plan on pairing it with a q1.2200d to give me plenty of head room and also gives me the option of a second sub later if I decide.. just need one built to withstand the extra power and I want that sucker to pound and be heard. I listen to mostly hip hop or hick hop if anyone knows what that is lol.. and some country but would rather have it tuned mostly to hip hop.. if anyone knows of anyone I would greatly appreciate the help.
I don't think your too far away from me ...I have a nice wood shop and can help you out...I use to own a 2008 Tundra so I know the trucks pretty well.... You can look up project Thundra in the build logs on here ...maybe even google

I don't think your too far away from me ...I have a nice wood shop and can help you out...I use to own a 2008 Tundra so I know the trucks pretty well.... You can look up project Thundra in the build logs on here ...maybe even google
Will 2 SA 10”s fit behind the seats of a 08 tundra crumax don’t mind moving the seats up a little bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.