Looking for A reputable Amplifier But can't seem to Find the Specs I need... anyone?

UPDATE:
$675 on offer up Check out this Memphis 4,000 watt amp (16-mcd4kw) for $675 on OfferUp https://offerup.com/item/detail/700478984/

I offered the guy a lower amount and he accepted... If we can work out shipping I may have the amp I need. THANK YOU.

Also, My next topic will be High Output Alternators and what size I'll need to help run this setup. Please Chime in if you are experienced with this. Thank you.

They are full bridge technology Brazilian amps. They have gotten very popular over the past few years. I've had 11 now and never had a single issue out of them. The 8k is $450 and does rated power. I don't know of any 8k that is $200. Other companies are going to full bridge. Sundown is releasing their full bridge amps soon.
What you actually clamping out them? I'll assume around 5500? Still a bargin..

Thought about getting one of those hard to find Memphis Belle amps but the claimed wattage of 1100 rms for the sub came up really short. So I settled for this instead...

Attachments

• 20180814_200036.jpg
    20180814_200036.jpg
    896.7 KB · Views: 156
What you actually clamping out them? I'll assume around 5500? Still a bargin..

I got the taramps hd3000 on 2 American bass xfl 12s and the little s.o.b slams at @13.7v. I try to not let the volts drop too far but @13.2ish still bangs.

The footprint is so small it's ridiculous.

I'm going to buy the 5k but I figured the $200 investment to see if I liked the Brazilian brand would be worth it and it was.

So this is exactly what im talking about... if this is true(which it seems to be) what happens to all of the name brand expensive amps... they get run out of business?... b/c why pay $1000s for a lot of watts... when you can get it for like $200.
So this is exactly what im talking about... if this is true(which it seems to be) what happens to all of the name brand expensive amps... they get run out of business?... b/c why pay $1000s for a lot of watts... when you can get it for like $200.
Well mine has a little cooling fan that is annoying sometimes, and if it quits working the amp is fuked

You always get what you pay for. Taramps and other Brazilian amps are super inefficient.

They produce the power but there have been quality and longevity issues associated with them as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.