Looking for a quality installer north new jersey. Willing to cover a 50 mile radius.

Participant count
  • Participants list

JTF Vegas

CarAudio.com Exclusive
It would seem being the bug has bittem me again. Only this time around im delegating the entire installation to somebody qualified. Anyone have any favorites in the nyc nj area that do good work for a reasonable price. Will be bringing all of my own equipment.

It would seem being the bug has bittem me again. Only this time around im delegating the entire installation to somebody qualified. Anyone have any favorites in the nyc nj area that do good work for a reasonable price. Will be bringing all of my own equipment.
Check out :
Unique Autosports
826 Grundy Ave.
Holbrook , NY 11741

631 580 7382
Those guys do good work and can fix you up ...

Holy ****, wait for hellfire to rain down on you. How dare you let somebody else install your system or build your box. Buy the tools and do it yourself. Otherwise, you are soft and your system will suffer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...