COMPLETED Lookin For Alpine 3339 EQ and 4932 Kit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to recreate stereo had in high school, car is completing restoration and will soon be shipping to me. Ideally would like to get started on stereo shortly thereafter, but am in need for a good condition 3339. Also very interested if you have also or only the optional 3339 quick disconnect install kit. Think it was like model 4932, that's what I had in my car at the time and hoping to go back to the way I had it years ago! Contact me, thanks.

Looking to recreate stereo had in high school, car is completing restoration and will soon be shipping to me. Ideally would like to get started on stereo shortly thereafter, but am in need for a good condition 3339. Also very interested if you have also or only the optional 3339 quick disconnect install kit. Think it was like model 4932, that's what I had in my car at the time and hoping to go back to the way I had it years ago! Contact me, thanks.
T hose are fairly hard to find but I saw one on ebay ....I don't figure it will last long ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...