Little meter party type of event Oct 21 - Sunday

Participant count
  • Participant list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
I'm seeing if anyone wants to have a mini get together (or mega get together LOL) and fart around with my TermLab meter. I know at least a few people who are interested, so the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

My laptop's A/C adapter took a crap on me so I have a desktop hooked up in my garage and when the door is shut its pretty unnoticable outside even with me burping my stuff...

anywho... there are a few grudges out there and lets see if anyone wants to step up and have a grudge match for bragging rights

throw me a few bux and in 15 minutes or so you can find out alot about your stereo and what-not

BMPNBLZRJL - AIM

take it easy, Jason

I'm in Augusta, pretty central to all

yea your laptop charger took a crap, then i ordered a replacement on ebay and it took a crap so i'm waiting on an exchange...

lol I used to do customer service for dell, i know how UNgood "we" are about that ****

lol I used to do customer service for dell, i know how UNgood "we" are about that ****
are you sure? i called about a charger on mine going bad at like 5pm the next morning there was one sitting on my door step i would say thats pretty good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...