Southwest Region Lights still dim?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

BassikCivik

I have 2 rockford fosgate p3 12" with my prime 1200.1 and they are wired to 1ohm

I added an extra battery to my car and ran it to the back with 0g sky high wire and from my amp to the batt I'm running 4g wire.

Problem is that my lights still dim !

The battery is an hc1200-BLU and this is all in my 2015 Honda Civic.

I'm not sure why they dim but it only happens with certain songs and starts when my volume is about 30 (max is 40)

Help? Any info or ideas helps thanks

Trying to get lights to stop dimming

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

LED flat strips work fine. Can be double sided taped or zip tied under the dash areas for flooring and tapped into the door pin switch wiring
Turns out that the big 3 cables connected the ground had some rust on the surface, brushed them with a wire brush and now there is no dimming...
Toyota is really efficient. Usually the life of a Toyota last 18 - 25 years before the car or truck begins to wear down. 25 years then fixing...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
added a 32AH bank to my system...... Cot damn! Now we rockin. Voltage staying above 13 wide open!! Just thought I'd update.

About this thread

BassikCivik

BassikCivik
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10