LC2i to stock HU setting

Participant count
  • Participant list

West1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a LC2i on a stock HU of a 2021 Tahoe.

im pushing a single FI 12 and it hits pretty well for me.

I’m curious if I setup the gains properly as I have the LC2i around 25% and oversized mono amp around around 50%.

should the LC2i have higher % on gain/volume or should that be relatively low?

Example: if mono amp matched the sub RMS and amp gain was at 75%, should the LC2i volume setting be low or upper % (above 50%)?

tyvm

I have a LC2i on a stock HU of a 2021 Tahoe.

im pushing a single FI 12 and it hits pretty well for me.

I’m curious if I setup the gains properly as I have the LC2i around 25% and oversized mono amp around around 50%.

should the LC2i have higher % on gain/volume or should that be relatively low?

Example: if mono amp matched the sub RMS and amp gain was at 75%, should the LC2i volume setting be low or upper % (above 50%)?

tyvm
Go watch video on how to set up LC2i...you want the bass boost up as high as possible until it starts clipping. Maximize light will go off.WHen it starts blinking back off the basss boost a little on the LC2i

Last edited:
But...theres that pesky Accubass...what to do with that? So it turns out..the Bass Boost is a gain knob and the Accusbass knob is....a gain knob too.
Bass boost covers a larger spectrum up through low mids while the Accubass covers a lower part of the spectrum, like 30hz- 125hz. Heres how you guys wanna do it. Highes signal ggoing into your sub amp THAT IS CLEAN is the goal.
How do you do that? I turned the bass boost all the way down, and turned the Accubass all the way UP. Then with music cranked up to like 75% I started turning Bass boost up until it started clippin then turned it bacsk down a little .
Now its as high as possible and clean. So now, my amp only had to turn that gain up a tiny bit to like 15%. Boom. Done.
Oh I have my LPF all the way down which is 50hz and subsonic at 30hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...