L&S Audio on preston hwy

2006F150Screw
10+ year member

Went to L&S audio on preston highway to have my system installed and the install manager "Travis" was very friendly and knowledgeable. I have had no issues with them and would recommend them. But as far as there products they carry memphis, MTX, legacy.

You can talk them down on prices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Yea the people there are pretty cool although I wouldnt use them for installs either. haha

Well we all known about Team Daily here in Ky, just a bunch of SPL Bums...

Just Kiddin' I guess you guys are alright.

I still dislike L&S crap Audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

All I do is shop at L & S Audio and I like it better then Auto Sound and the other stores, I know both owners very well. And the person who says that all L & S sells is crap I bet I can get a Term Lab and show you that am louder then you.

I question why anyone even shops at stores //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif ca.com classifieds is where its at.

All I do is shop at L & S Audio and I like it better then Auto Sound and the other stores, I know both owners very well. And the person who says that all L & S sells is crap I bet I can get a Term Lab and show you that am louder then you.
Brandenburg,

hahaha redneck city!~

You guys think SPL is the ****, well most of that area *****. A few good quality cars and the rest with rebel flag stickers in the windows.

SQ is where it's at, but if you wanna talk SPL bring your **** to Carl Casper in Feb 2010 and see where your at and not your Sony Explode amps and subs don't cut it.

Nobody shops at stores anymore like SnoopDan said shop on the forums.

Brandenburg,
hahaha redneck city!~

You guys think SPL is the ****, well most of that area *****. A few good quality cars and the rest with rebel flag stickers in the windows.

SQ is where it's at, but if you wanna talk SPL bring your **** to Carl Casper in Feb 2010 and see where your at and not your Sony Explode amps and subs don't cut it.

Nobody shops at stores anymore like SnoopDan said shop on the forums.

I live in brandenburg //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and you're right, it's a shithole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...