Kicker vs. Alpine help

still not saying where I work because I know many people that got fired for this type of stuff.. but my degree is in automotive technology.. so I have connects with the parts industry through my school and personal connects and I can hook up all the extra power goodies up myself no charge.. thinking at least a 270 amp XP alternator from DC.. I'm still browsing tho as it's going to take a couple weeks for delivery

why dont you get the amp from Kicker or Alpine and get you a real sub from ssa store?
wish I could but being a college student w/ my own place and no outside help coming in.. I have to take the cheap road first.. then sell it in a couple months once the holiday season is over and then make my final selection

Some say the r's are better than the x's. I've only heard the r's and their a solid sub for sure. In my opinion the L7's are "better" than the cvx as far as spl goes. But they sound like complete garbage. I'd take the cvx any day of the week.
I've heard both before and they both and plenty of amperage.. and both blow my ears in.. but they were both in hatchbacks.. and I have a trunk go figure..

wish I could but being a college student w/ my own place and no outside help coming in.. I have to take the cheap road first.. then sell it in a couple months once the holiday season is over and then make my final selection
fair enough, how much are you planning to spend for amp and sub?

fair enough, how much are you planning to spend for amp and sub?
2500-3000 retail price (but i dont have to pay that price by far).. not including the custom work me and my guy are about to do to my trunk.. bring on the big dogs.. at least for these 2 brands

hell yeah it does! wish i could hear them in a 4 door like mine.. thats why I'm posting this thread to see the biggest bang for my category.
It'd honestly be well worth it to get a deal on an amp through your discount then grab a bad@ss sub from the SSA store.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.