Kicker Truck - check this out!

Hey Julian - Steve (one of the builders), works there in Lenexa, so the H&H show was a close drive.

It was built at his shop partner's place (he does some install work on the side) and they finished it right before the Kicker Bash last month, but was making a few stops before being delivered to the owner.

I've seen this truck before. I think it's a shop down here's... maybe not but the inside is BEAUTIFUL.. Some SERIOUS craftsmanship everything is suede, trimmed, and tight.

View attachment 26533009View attachment 26533010
Thanks for sharing these n8skow, I was actually out in Austin, TX when Kicker team stopped by VMI HQ in Lincoln, NE. Otherwise I would've definitely taken more pics of the goodies.

Reason they use mid level gar.....is because that is what 90% of the people checking out the demo vehicle will buy. They won't buy the top of the line, or the bottom. So they get to hear what they are going to buy. It is great marketing.
Ditto!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Julian - Steve (one of the builders), works there in Lenexa, so the H&H show was a close drive.It was built at his shop partner's place (he does some install work on the side) and they finished it right before the Kicker Bash last month, but was making a few stops before being delivered to the owner.
Makes sense! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I didn't realize where you were from!

hey - no problem - I actually grabbed those 2 off Steve's facebook page, he has several in-progress shots, but I didn't have any pics up front with the custom door panels

=/

I see someone was finally smart enough to build a ported Kicker demo vehicle. I agree with all the statements about using eq. they could actually sell, but I always see Kicker builds sealed. Those of us that's done anything with Kicker know it really gets fun when ported.

Wish they didn't drop the Solo Xs, I'd be doing a monster build with them if they hadn't.

I think most of the builds are sealed so they don't have to sacrifice the entire back end (like this one) to enclosure.

I'm sad the soloX is gone too, but they got something new coming... (though not quite as beefy) - should be a good performer SPL wise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date