kicker solobaric sealed???? HELP

bottwell666
10+ year member

lost warrior
canton tx
im thinkin about gettting a kicker l5 12 and building a sealed box 4 it would it sound good sealed? my amp is a profile clarus that puts out 600 rms.... also if i ported it would i really need a subsonic filter???? i have heard an L7 12 that had a kicker amp on it in a big ported box and it was ****ing loud and sounded really good is would the l5 be the same ok and just one more thing if i port it can i use a round port or do i have 2 vent it????????????? thanks guys and please help me out im getting a sub this sunday

Next time space out ur questions a bit.......

Yes it would sound good in sealed.

Yes if you ported it you would need a ssf, wouldnt want to f it up would ya?

Yes an L5 would be ok, just dosn't take as much power as an L7, hardly much dif between 2, It'll still be loud trust me

Vent the box

Peace

Sealed boxes sound good.SSFs are on most of the good,quality amps u buy today.Any one that tells u that u have to have a ported box is just flat of deaf.LOL

Sealed boxes sound good.SSFs are on most of the good,quality amps u buy today.Any one that tells u that u have to have a ported box is just flat of deaf.LOL
not sure if i understand what you mean about a SSF and about the ported box? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.