Kicker L7 8" class Q amp pairing

Participant count
  • Participants list

konfuzed

CarAudio.com Newbie
I've been spending too much time searching for the right forum but I can't find anything to help me. I'm basically looking forward to using 1 kicker l7 8" but I can't determine what amp to use, well I want a rockford forsgate but unsure of the RMS rating and ohm. I'm not trying to bass out like a mad man but I want to be able to give it all its got whenever I please. I'm thinking of an enclosed box although if you can tell me a ported would be better than I'd change my mind.

I've been spending too much time searching for the right forum but I can't find anything to help me. I'm basically looking forward to using 1 kicker l7 8" but I can't determine what amp to use, well I want a rockford forsgate but unsure of the RMS rating and ohm. I'm not trying to bass out like a mad man but I want to be able to give it all its got whenever I please. I'm thinking of an enclosed box although if you can tell me a ported would be better than I'd change my mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...