Kicker compvr vs. rockford punch Hx2

Ben Hated
10+ year member

u
I'm thinking either to get 2 kicker comp vr or 2 Rockford punch Hx2. Either sub I'm thinking about getting the ported Subzone enclosure that holds 2 12's in ported with slotted ports.

I'm going to take advantage of Thezeb.com best price thing, so can you give me some sites that sell these cheap. Also any recommandtion on amps, I'll also take advantage of best price so the amps have to also be on Thezeb.com website.

Sound Quality is my biggest concern, but I also need the SPL, which one has better quality and reliability.

thanks

you should look into alpine type r's or jl audio w3v2's if your looking for sq, but out of the 2 your looking into i would pick the punch hx2's because i have them and they sound way louder than comp vr's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.