keyless+remote start

kingpin_jeffie
10+ year member

i need a vacation...
Erie, PA
well ive been looking around for primarily a keyless entry setup but if the price is right then id use a keyless/remote start setup. Ive been looking at crimestopper, and all the DEI products so far but I could use some more info. So if anybody has input on which systems are good ie.-you use them let me know. Thanks

oh btw this is for a 94 crown vic if it matters

i like the DEI products,installer freindly,and i install them everyday,and no problems,and all my vehicles have them on them.it should not matter what kind of car you have only if you are adding the remote start,ford vehicles are easy to do ,well hope this helps you out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead...
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
That's what I'm going to do, cheap, and easy to do. I picked up a spst switch today
I found a solution that you may try. PAC TR-4 Remote Turn on module. It's on Amazon for about $17.00
Just want a give an update. I ended up trying a capacitor to see if it would work before spending on a battery. The capacitor does work, the...

About this thread

kingpin_jeffie

10+ year member
i need a vacation...
kingpin_jeffie
Erie, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date