Kenwood excelon dmx706s thoughts?

Participant count
  • Participants list
I don’t have experience with the new Kenwood offerings but I hear really great things. Almost pulled the trigger on one but hopefully United Radio fixed my Pioneer and it will last longer than a month 🤦

This headunit is very nice! The Apple car play works great synced to my phone easy. Seems fast for what it is. It’s also louder than my old kenwood excelon x998.
I got installed yesterday.

Attachments

• 399F1F45-98A6-4844-83B4-49EEC9048FCD.jpeg
    399F1F45-98A6-4844-83B4-49EEC9048FCD.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 282
This headunit is very nice! The Apple car play works great synced to my phone easy. Seems fast for what it is. It’s also louder than my old kenwood excelon x998.
I got installed yesterday.
Heyyyyy, you stole my radio lol

It can be bright at night... but you can turn off the display. Hit the physical menu button on the bottom and the option to turn off the display is at the top. To turn back on, simply touch the display. The display brightness can be adjusted too... it is a little harder to find but the option is there. It is not the same as viewing angle or contrast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.