kenwood amp killing battery?

I agree. Is it worth fixing? I hoard old school amps, that if anything goes bad, I immediately run to my amp tech. Being a border town, we have quite a few repair shops to choose from.
I mean its a kenwood excelon 1000watt i paid 150 for 2 10in type r with the amp and a digital capacitor. Its a discontinued amp but i love this amp, so im not sure if its worth fixing

I mean its a kenwood excelon 1000watt i paid 150 for 2 10in type r with the amp and a digital capacitor. Its a discontinued amp but i love this amp, so im not sure if its worth fixing
That was a great deal. I guess the most economical route would be to install an inline solenoid near the amp.
The alternative would be to be sans bass for x days at an unknown cost.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.