JVC KW-M780BT help

Participant count
  • Participants list
Probably because Apple Maps is designed by Apple and seamlessly integrated into the propietary software.
Yeah, but Apple Maps has nothing to do with FM radio stations, and neither does Google Maps, so why can I only listen to FM stations while using Apple Maps, and not Google Maps?

Yeah, but Apple Maps has nothing to do with FM radio stations, and neither does Google Maps, so why can I only listen to FM stations while using Apple Maps, and not Google Maps?
Years back I contacted Pioneer to ask why their radios linked better with Iphones than with Android phones. They said because Apple coded the software and shared it with them. So it would be no surprise if Apple approached other manufacturers with the same offer. Hence my assumption why Apple Maps would work seamlessly on your Iphone with the radio. Whereas Google Maps is a 3rd party add-on.
All just an assumption.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...