d-REW
10+ year member

tuTWENTY
Saturday, June 2 2012

Pikes Peak International Raceway (PPIR)

16650 Midway Ranch Road

Fountain, CO 80817

Mile High Bass Second Annual Summer Kick Off sound off Presented by tuTWENTY

Event will be SPLmax 30 Seconds full tilt to see the baddest musical setup.

we will run Power Vs Power classes that will be

0-500

501-1000

1001-2000

2001-3500

3501-5500

5501+

classes will be decided by manufacturer 1ohm rating on amps

We also will offer a couple of special awards we will do Loudest EAS Customer if you have any install or equipment from EAS in Colorado Springs you will be allowed to compete for that also we will have best Cleanest Install Award for the ones who put lots of work into making your setup look as nice as it sounds, finally we will have most Creative Build. these awards may change based on any input you guys may have.

Also the day of the show the race track will be having a triple crown drift contest and a huge car show were expecting this to be a pretty huge event and tons of fun we will have some raffles for free prizes and other give as we always do i hope to see you all there.

20.00 Entry fee for the event

awards will be given for top 2 in each class.

Registration will be from 10am to noon show will begin at 1230

more info to come soon

nice hope you can make it! my last show i did was a blast the springs scene is amazing lots of supporters usually show up compared to Denver where its the same old people every show

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.